9th Grade Early Bird Service & Consulting By The Hour
Early Bird Services (9th grade)
- Must be purchased if student is a freshman at the time of contract signing.
- The Comprehensive College Package must be purchased along with this service.
- Development of Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior Year Action Plans.
- Review of academic record and ongoing review of academic progress.
- Advice on course selection for freshman, sophomore and junior years.
- Recommendations on summer activities.
- Focus on maximizing high school opportunities for college preparation.
- Recommendations and development of extracurricular plan.
- Standardized test (SAT, ACT, SAT II) scheduling/planning.
- Initial preparation document provided for student resume (Out-of-the-Classroom Activity Log).
- Explanation of Coalition Application On-Line Student Locker.
Consulting Services by the hour
- Available for interview preparation, application review or general questions, and scholarship assistance. (Personal statement and college essays excluded)